Photograph, 1947, Margaret Bourke-White. An aged and abandoned Muslim couple and their grand children sitting by the the roadside on this arduous journey. “The old man is dying of exhaustion. The caravan has gone on,” wrote Bourke-White.
Partition of India 1947.
- deenoverduniya likes this
- alhan---tmooha likes this
- flawlessescape reblogged this from carpe-cerevisi
- farkhanamim reblogged this from praise-allah
- treadingthedragon likes this
- praise-allah reblogged this from succinctly
- withpoliticsandlove reblogged this from succinctly
- ya-allah likes this
- mizoguchi likes this
- indianupside likes this
- akio likes this
- carpe-cerevisi posted this